In this session, we discuss preparing for Becky’s new position as interim head coach for the Orlando Pride, the importance of what you keep in your windshield and navigating relationships
- Discussion 1: Becky’s first day with the Orlando Pride
– Brett & Becky share about their first meeting in Orlando
– The mid-season questions they’ll ask the team to get started
- Discussion 2: How has your relationship with your sport changed?
– Reference video from our 2019 Conference: 2nd Visit – FAMILY
– We hear the mature perspectives of two 15-year-old athletes
- Discussion 3: The messages in our windshields
– Visible examples of coach glorification
– What are coaches communicating with their actions?
- Discussion 4: Coaching, marriage & relationships
– When do you stick it out and when do you grow apart?