In this session, we hear from Jeremy Foley (former UF AD) on how outside voices can change you, then view examples of game time responses to adversity. Plus, we explore a new tool to ‘partner’ with players to help them work through tough situations.
- Discussion 1: Jeremy Foley – Outside Voices Changed Me
- Discussion 2: Takeaways from Breakout Groups
- Discussion 3: Adversity Response – Aaron Rodgers vs. Jalen Hurts
- Discussion 4: Takeaways from Breakout Groups
- Discussion 5: 3 Skill Sets for the Modern Coach – Ask. Listen. Observe.
- Discussion 6: Tool – Partnership – Download Here